Pages

quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2009

And, baby you're all that I want

When you're lying here in my arms

I'm finding it hard to believe

We're in heaven

Yeah! And love is all that I need

And I found it there in your heart

Isn't too hard to see?

We're in heaven

Um comentário:

  1. Tradução: Inglês » Português
    And, baby you're all that I want When you're lying here in my arms I'm finding it hard to believe We're in heaven Yeah! And love is all that I need And I found it there in your heart Isn't too hard to see? We're in heaven

    E, baby, você é tudo que eu quero

    Quando você está mentindo aqui em meus braços

    Eu estou achando difícil de acreditar

    Nós estamos no paraíso

    Yeah! E o amor é tudo que eu preciso

    E eu achei em seu coração

    Não é difícil de ver?

    Nós estamos no paraíso.

    É um texto bonito!

    ResponderExcluir